Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.3.15 On 2007-04-09
- Fix a bug introduced in 3.3.14 that caused a rollback of
CREATE TEMP TABLE to leave the database connection wedged.
- Fix a bug that caused an extra NULL row to be returned when
a descending query was interrupted by a change to the database.
- The FOR EACH STATEMENT clause on a trigger now causes a syntax
error. It used to be silently ignored.
- Fix an obscure and relatively harmless problem that might have caused
a resource leak following an I/O error.
- Many improvements to the test suite. Test coverage now exceeded 98%
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.