Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.7.4 On 2010-12-07
- Added the sqlite3_blob_reopen() interface to allow an existing
sqlite3_blob object to be rebound to a new row.
- Use the new sqlite3_blob_reopen() interface to improve the performance
- VFSes that do not support shared memory are allowed
to access WAL databases if PRAGMA locking_mode is set to EXCLUSIVE.
- Enhancements to EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN.
- Added the sqlite3_stmt_readonly() interface.
- Added PRAGMA checkpoint_fullfsync.
- Added the SQLITE_FCNTL_FILE_POINTER option
- Added support for FTS4 and enhancements
to the FTS matchinfo() function.
- Added the test_superlock.c module which provides example
code for obtaining an exclusive lock to a rollback
or WAL database.
- Added the test_multiplex.c module which provides
an example VFS that provides multiplexing (sharding)
of a DB, splitting it over multiple files of fixed size.
- A very obscure bug
associated with the or optimization was fixed.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.