Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.32.2 On 2020-06-04
Changes in version 3.32.0 (2020-05-22):
- Added support for approximate ANALYZE using the
PRAGMA analysis_limit command.
- Added the bytecode virtual table.
- Add the checksum VFS shim to the set of run-time loadable
extensions included in the source tree.
- Added the iif() SQL function.
- INSERT and UPDATE statements now always apply column affinity
before computing CHECK constraints. This bug fix could, in
theory, cause problems for legacy databases with unorthodox
CHECK constraints the require the input type for an INSERT
is different from the declared column type. See ticket
for more information.
- Added the sqlite3_create_filename(), sqlite3_free_filename(),
interfaces to better support of VFS shim implementations.
- Increase the default upper bound
on the number of parameters from 999 to 32766.
- Added code for the UINT collating sequence as an optional
- Enhancements to the CLI:
- Add options to the .import command: --csv, --ascii, --skip
- The .dump command now accepts multiple LIKE-pattern arguments
and outputs the union of all matching tables.
- Add the .oom command in debugging builds
- Add the --bom option to the .excel, .output, and .once
- Enhance the .filectrl command to support the --schema option.
- The UINT collating sequence extension is automatically loaded
- The ESCAPE clause of a LIKE operator now overrides wildcard
characters, so that the behavior matches what PostgreSQL does.
Additional changes in version 3.32.1 (2020-05-25):
- Fix two long-standing bugs that allow malicious SQL statements
to crash the process that is running SQLite. These bugs were announced
by a third-party approximately 24 hours after the 3.32.0 release but are
not specific to the 3.32.0 release.
- Other minor compiler-warning fixes and whatnot.
Additional changes in version 3.32.2:
- Fix a long-standing bug in the byte-code engine that can cause a
COMMIT command report as success when in fact it failed
to commit. Ticket
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: 2020-06-04 12:58:43 ec02243ea6ce33b090870ae55ab8aa2534b54d216d45c4aa2fdbb00e86861e8c
- SHA3-256 for sqlite3.c: f17a2a57f7eebc72d405f3b640b4a49bcd02364a9c36e04feeb145eccafa3f8d
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.