Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.16.2 On 2017-01-06
- Fix the REPLACE statement for
WITHOUT ROWID tables that lack secondary indexes so that
it works correctly with triggers and foreign keys. This was a new bug
caused by performance optimizations added in version 3.16.0.
- Fix the sqlite3_value_text() interface so that it correctly
translates content generated by zeroblob() into a string of all
0x00 characters. This is a long-standing issue discovered after the
3.16.1 release by OSS-Fuzz
- Fix the bytecode generator to deal with a subquery in the FROM clause
that is itself a UNION ALL where one side of the UNION ALL is a view
that contains an ORDER BY. This is a long-standing issue that was
discovered after the release of 3.16.1. See ticket
- Adjust the sqlite3_column_count() API so it more often returns the same
values for PRAGMA statements as it did in prior releases, to
minimize disruption to applications that might be using that
interface in unexpected ways.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2017-01-06 16:32:41 a65a62893ca8319e89e48b8a38cf8a59c69a8209"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 2bebdc3f24911c0d12b6d6c0123c3f84d6946b08
Changes carried forward from version 3.16.1 (2017-01-03):
- Fix a bug concerning the use of row values within triggers
(see ticket 8c9458e7)
that was in version 3.15.0 but was not reported until moments after the 3.16.0
release was published.
Changes carried forward from version 3.16.0 (2017-01-02):
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.