Unexpected error in DELETE with existing trigger
|User & Date:||mrigger 2019-08-14 19:47:19|
- Change foundin to "3.29.0"
- Change icomment to:
Consider the following example:
CREATE TABLE t0(c0); CREATE TRIGGER tr0 AFTER DELETE ON t0 WHEN c0 BEGIN DELETE FROM t0; END; DELETE FROM t0; -- unexpected: no such column: c0
The error that no column c0 exists is surprising, since it has not been deleted.
- Change login to "mrigger"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Unexpected error in DELETE with existing trigger"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"